- Oconee County Tax Map # 094-00-01-002
- Asking Price $3,300/acre
- 50+/- acres of incredibly scenic, rolling pastureland separated into several, smaller fields by creeks and wood lines
- Several excellent home/cabin sites with beautiful vistas are located throughout the property
- Two miles of creeks run through the interior of the property and include a one mile section of Lee Branch
- The bulk of the property is mountain hardwoods with a ridge that wraps around the 50 acres of pasture offering a unique aspect of protection and seclusion to the property
- Maximum elevation of the ridge is 1,640 feet
- A large, beautiful waterfall surrounded by large rock outcroppings is located along Lee Branch near the western boundary line of the property at the back of a deep mountain hollow
- A conservation easement is in place and the property also backs up to the 85,000 acre Andrew Ranger District of the Sumter National Forest
- Healthy populations of wildlife inhabit the property offering endless hunting opportunities
- The property is located 5 miles from Walhalla, SC, 48 miles from both Greenville, SC & Anderson, SC and 126 miles from Atlanta.•Close proximity to Lake Hartwell, Lake Keowee, & Lake Jocasse
Lee Branch Farm consists of 50+/- acres of incredibly scenic, rolling pastureland surrounded by mountain hardwoods and protected by a high ridge on the northern boundary line that reaches 1,640 feet in maximum elevation. The pasture is broken up into several smaller fields by creeks and wood lines with giant oaks and pines complementing the picturesque landscape. Approximately two miles of creeks run through the interior of the property which includes a one mile section of Lee Branch. Another amenity is a large, flowing waterfall surrounded by large rock outcroppings and located along Lee Branch at the end of a deep mountain hollow.
A conservation easement is in place and the property also shares 1.5 miles of boundary line with the 85,000 acre Andrew Ranger District of the Sumter National Forest which is located on the northern side of the property. Lee Branch Farm is a uniquely beautiful property and a must see for the buyer who has been holding out for that special mountain retreat.
Excellent location 5 miles from Walhalla, SC, 48 miles from both Greenville, SC, & Anderson, SC and 126 miles from Atlanta